The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS. Esprit V8 Key Blanks

900 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  LotusGuy48 
#1 ·
Well, one of the good side effects of pulling out the old Cobra 6422 alarm system and replacing it with a Viper system is that I got two key fobs with the new alarm system. When I bought the car it only came with one key fob so I was living dangerously.

When I ordered a new key blank I had to order a minimum of five keys so now I have four more than I really need, so if anybody needs a spare key blank please PM me and I will ship them anywhere in the lower 48 for $14.00

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
According to the alarm shop it wasn't worth saving, they did give it back to me but said it was just complete scrap with numerous electrical issues and problems.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.