The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an offer for you,$800.00 ,that includes lug nuts,and shipping. I don't want the tires,and I also have to change the color back to silver. I hope there is no misunderstanding,I will be changing the color,I didn't mean you. Thanks Bob

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
293 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
80-90% tread left
But I'm not splitting up the wheels and tires.
Prefer local buyer, too much of a hassle to ship.

Black powder coat is the way to go. Silver looks like crap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
If someone wants wheels locally, but not tires, I will take the tires, I am in LA too

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
sigh, I have been questing for a set of these wheels in silver, but the last one before this one I saw was black also.

quest on I shall

Boy do I love these wheels

·
Registered
38 Posts
There was a guy in n.y. that had wheels,dpsend 1,I spoke with him. He wanted $1100.00 for 4 that were black,he paid $900.00. He is trying to get some of his money back for powder costing them. I would of paid the $900.00,plus I'm the one going to him to pick them up,which is not around the corner,but I am not going to pay for his powder coating,since I have to pay to have them done back to silver. $1100.00 plus $100.00 a wheel is back up $1600.00. I can get them new for $2000.00,$800.00- $900.00 is good used.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had a guy in P.A. that was suppose to have a set. I spoke to him today,he said one was to damaged and another was so,so,thats another dead end. I'm in no rush,and if I can't get them,I will buy someother type of wheel,but good luck on your search.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
That's doable for me, I'll take the wheels. We can meet at Harry's shop in San Gabriel for the deal.
THat would work for me.

I would like to know tread depth, and year of manufacturer to make sure the tires are truly useable.

In addition, what would my damage be $?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
In the meanwhile, I'm raising my offer of $900 for just the wheels since I did not receive a PM reply from you, and whatever Lotuscupcar will offer you for the tires. We can make it happen tomorrow, Harry can do the removal and installation for me. I think the total amount would be close to your asking price - which would be reasonable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.