Sport suspension
Antracite wheels
Lotus Sport exhaust with titanium tips----fantastic sound
Tinted windows
Lotus factory cruise control
Floor mats
Car cover
Warranty til 6/2015
All the little things have been done already.
Broken in properly and first service done.
Dash recently replaced as air bag cover was curling up by 3mm. Therefore had them replace.
Door sensors are new and updated ones.
Alpine head unit replaced with Pioneer unit
Back up camera
Blade battery cut off switch to conserve battery
AC lines checked and cleaned

Basically I am a very particular Lotus owner so all of the little annoying things about the Evora have been taken care of.

$55,000 or will consider trades. Looking for a Cayman R or Cayman GTS or maybe even a Lotus race car if has sequential ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1398444994.717406.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1398445008.930671.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1398445021.488942.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1398445033.258472.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1398445068.147790.jpg

I will get fresh pictures uploaded tonight

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a car and thinking about trading in.....
I would rather a LT member take advantage verses the dealer.
PM me if interested in a deal!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Stunning car! If this was 2 weeks earlier, I'd be all over this! GLWS

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like car might be staying in the Lotustalk community:D and not to da "Man"
Keep fingers crossed:coolnana:

·
Registered
387 Posts
When my deal to buy an 11 Evora looked like it was going south, I got in touch with Jay about this car, he is a great guy and this car may be the most sorted, cared for, and best bargain on the market today. My deal straightened itself out, and I'm really bummed I didn't get to go to NC, see Jay's awesome garage and drive this baby home! Somebody buy this car!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When my deal to buy an 11 Evora looked like it was going south, I got in touch with Jay about this car, he is a great guy and this car may be the most sorted, cared for, and best bargain on the market today. My deal straightened itself out, and I'm really bummed I didn't get to go to NC, see Jay's awesome garage and drive this baby home! Somebody buy this car!
Thanks Dude---- I have one other interested LT person.
Hope it goes to good Lotus home and not the dealer.
It is such a crime to get it all perfectly sorted out, only to let it go to a dealer auction.
The new Cayman S is quite nice nonetheless

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Dr.

I am new to lotus and LT, I am considering buying an evora and have found one locally(ca) for 45,000 for an 11 with 7000 miles. I ran by your listing and wanted to confirm a few things, does your car have only 2100 miles, is it a 2+0, is your car still available, and lastly what's your bottom line.

I have considered Porsches much like you have and find I like the look of the lotus and the fact that it has a toyota engine, out of curiosity and in hopes for a genuine response why are you selling your car for a porsche and are there any concerns I should know about any lotus if and when I consider buying one.

Thanks in advance for any info and advice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats to buyer and seller!

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks like this car is traded in at the Porsche dealership in NC. The current mileage is 3,270.

2011 Lotus Evora 2+2, $52,788 - Cars.com
Yeah had a great deal set up for a fellow LT member but insurance check not in yet so not sure if he will buy it. He has/had option to buy at quite a good deal.
They honestly did not mark the car up much over what they gave me on trade in. I suspect they will not take too much less than what they are asking--maybe $50k. With tax difference I got $49k on trade in.
I bought a 2014 Cayman S with only 2100 miles on it. It had a sticker of $93,000(including clear bra) and I got it for $70k flat. PM me if anyone is interested in my old Evora or a Porsche and I will get you my contact person at Hendricks.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats, I think you got a good deal on the Cayman S. As for the Evora, I don't think the dealer can markup the price any higher - unless the dealer don't want to move it quickly. The new 2011 w/ 2yr warranty are listing at 54k - 60k.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.