Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] - Exige 2011 OEM Leather Interior, seats and more

I am taking bids for the following:

• 2011 - OEM Leather Door Panels - Includes window power switch - $350 - SOLD
  • 2011 - OEM Exige Black Leather seats - $2,600 - SOLD
  • 2011 - OEM Leather Center Console - Includes all the switches - $275 - SOLD
  • 2011 - OEM Leather Rear Console Stowage Pocket - Includes the lighter plug - not the plastic cup holder - $50 - SOLD

Here are more pictures - 2011 Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition - Interior for Sale - Seats. Door Panels, Center Console and Rear Console Stowage Pocket

If you are interested PM me.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Interested in the center console - price shipped to 80302?

·
3,201 Posts
Done

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just sent bid on OEM Leather Rear Console Stowage Pocket - Includes the lighter plug - not the plastic cup holder.

·
3,201 Posts
This is why trying to bid for something on LT sucks. If you want people to bid put it on eBay - if you want people to buy it post an as-shipped price and be done with it.

·
3,201 Posts
Curious to know what these seats will sell for. Those are nice mats! Are they from Sector or FastToys?
Sold my stock seats with 22k miles on them (in 9/10 condition) for $1500. Bought my Tillet B5 carbon seats with 2k miles (9.9/10 condition) for $2k.

·
3,201 Posts
Well fair enough - I sold them to a local friend so it was a very easy transaction. Timing was perfect as the morning he bought my seats I bought the Tillets locally too.

My point is a set of Tillet B5s are about $2200 new - and they are totally fantastic...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well fair enough - I sold them to a local friend so it was a very easy transaction. Timing was perfect as the morning he bought my seats I bought the Tillets locally too.

My point is a set of Tillet B5s are about $2200 new - and they are totally fantastic...
got any pictures :)?

·
3,201 Posts
View attachment 188910
got any pictures :)?
Sorta no - other than this. A close friend put is 15 month old daughter in the seat when the top was off for fun. I'll take some better pictures as I clean it out this week - they are great looking and fit me perfectly. Pretty tight (I'm thin, 32" waist) and I love them. Tillet is/was a go-kart seat maker so they are good at slim/small/tight seats with low weight.

IMG_20111230_122229 (Small).jpg

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Many THX for all the PMs. I will respond to all as soon as I get them sorted later today.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have added prices. If interested PM me.

Seats - Sale is Pending.

Many THX for all the PMs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts