The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

Selling Damaged clam right fender,

The fender damage is only to the top bolt on area where it attaches to the clam. The rest of the fender is good, without grill though. $150 plus shipping

Clam damage is on the right side, and front. Has all grills. $425 plus shipping

Headlights: These are complete with wiriing harnesses. The right headlight has a couple of scratches on the upper area by where it connects to the car. They are about 1" long and almost are T shaped. The covers were removed to be painted the same as my car, but my clam came is an 07 and the lights don't fit. They were put back together but need a bit of touch up but look great otherwise. $1400 for the pair or best offer

Passenger air bag: $100

Front rotors: $230 little wear from Fox Valley

E mail for pictures etc, [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Headlights: ... The covers were removed to be painted the same as my car, but my clam came is an 07 and the lights don't fit. They were put back together but need a bit of touch up but look great otherwise.

When did the headlight lenses change?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Headlight changes

The headlights change for the 07 cars. So an 05 and 06 car are the same, but 07 they are all one piece with the whole assembly coming in one unit. Whereas the 05 and 06 are two piece with the cover and the lampworks separate.

I will put pictures on tomorrow, of clam and headlamps.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ben,
Sent you an e mail.
Brian

No problem on just the grills. Not sure what they are worth though.

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts