The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory forged exige LSS wheels for sale. In great shape, no damage, never curbed or anything of the sort. Center caps included. Asking 1200$usd, open to offers, willing to ship anywhere at buyer's expense, wheels are located in Vancouver, Canada. Can provide any more photos on request, they weren't spotlessly cleaned prior to the photos.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Got the same wheels, where can I get a set of quality center caps for them, not trying to hijack ad

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might want to add the width of the front wheel, since they were made in 2 different sizes.
Thanks, I should have been more clear than just saying exige lss. These are 6.5" wide fronts, which I understood were the only LSS wheels that came on an exige, I may have misunderstood that the 6" wide fronts came on the elise.

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Thanks, I should have been more clear than just saying exige lss. These are 6.5" wide fronts, which I understood were the only LSS wheels that came on an exige, I may have misunderstood that the 6" wide fronts came on the elise.

Cheers.
Actually, it's nothing to do with Elise/Exige, it's all about the year. The 2005/2006 version was 6.5, the 2007+ version was 6". Of course, in keeping with the "use what's available" Lotus mantra, I'm sure were some 2007's with 6.5's.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, it's nothing to do with Elise/Exige, it's all about the year. The 2005/2006 version was 6.5, the 2007+ version was 6". Of course, in keeping with the "use what's available" Lotus mantra, I'm sure were some 2007's with 6.5's.
Interesting; mine is a 2008. I guess the seloc techwiki is wrong...

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
My 2007 Exige S had 6.5" wide front LSS wheels.

San

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I challenge anyone to post a picture of a 6" LSS that they own. I have never seen one actually listed here.

·
7,594 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
7,594 Posts
I guess the point you're trying to make is that they don't exist in 6"? If so, you're incorrect.

I've never seen a kangaroo in person, therefore they don't exist? Nonsense.

San

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
My 07 Exige S had 6.5's.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You two enjoy your circle jerk. You sure showed me with that picture, they probably exist, but they aren't on any significant number of cars.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts