The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Exige open catch can $65 shipped (CONUS)

This is similar to the BOE open can. You will get a bit of oil smell with this can but it will keep that intake tract sparkling clean. The filter on this can is fairly tall so it is not likely to fit on an elise. Catch can comes with all fittings and plugs you need for the install.

0107210838a.jpg 0107211326.jpg

SOLD OEM Exige Sunvisors $50 shipped (CONUS)

The airbag stickers are a little faded and brittle but otherwise these are in very good condition.
0109211413a.jpg 0109211413.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the story on that can? Is it new? Who made it?
The can was used for maybe 1000 miles. It is a generic can from Amazon and I made the bracket and sourced the fittings. Would work great on a track car, but sometimes you will get a whiff of oil vapor. My car is mostly street driven so I went to a recirculating catch can.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
You would need to create your own bracket to mount it? Or do you have a bracket were it will mount up with stock coolant overflow?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would need to create your own bracket to mount it? Or do you have a bracket were it will mount up with stock coolant overflow?
I have the Moroso coolant tank but I think the bracket I am including may work with the stock tank. FYI my bracket is just a trimmed piece of aluminum angle.

This thread has some good pics of the stocker. It looks like it may be tight with the coolant hose on the stock tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts