The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup ya'll

I would like to sell my Exige S hardtop in Graphite Grey. Been on the car for a year, 6300 miles. Car is always covered when not in use and I wipe the car down after every drive.

Asking $1500 obo

Thanks,
Ara

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
wouldn't that be an item for John and his Elige or whatever he calls the monster he created!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sup ya'll

I would like to sell my Exige S hardtop in Graphite Grey. Been on the car for a year, 6300 miles. Car is always covered when not in use.

Asking $1500 obo

Thanks,
Ara

Are you getting the 240S top??

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hmmmm... Lemme guess Ara. Saw something you liked in another post?? ;)

Hey, if you can afford it, why not just save all your stock parts, including the roof. Our cars a quite rare, and will be moreso in 10-20 yrs. Look at some of the iconic cars going up for auction today at Barret-Jackson and elsewhere that have prod numbers in the thousands! ;)

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you getting the 240S top??

don't know yet. :) I'm just putting it up to see if it will sell. Once it does, I'll decide then. I may be leaning towards one of the CF tops.

Hmmmm... Lemme guess Ara. Saw something you liked in another post?? ;)

Hey, if you can afford it, why not just save all your stock parts, including the roof. Our cars a quite rare, and will be moreso in 10-20 yrs. Look at some of the iconic cars going up for auction today at Barret-Jackson and elsewhere that have prod numbers in the thousands! ;)
I wish I could save it, but can't afford right now to pay and keep the stock top. Yep, I have seen B-J auctions and know exactly what you're talking about. I'm not going to sell the car, so I won't worry about it. That's why I'm selling my wheels. I'd like to keep those too, but can't.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Kinda why I'm holding on to the Elise. (Unless I have to trade it in for an Esprit.) I figure a low mileage Elise may be a good collector car some day.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Bump for the Persian Empire

This top is in great condition. The car was driven only once since it was purchased ;)

Neil

rotflrotfl

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
good luck with the sale. I might be doing the same sometime soon.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rotfl...yes it is that damn clean. I'll post a pic soon. I even use Back to Black on all the seals after every wash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts