The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the exige s rear clam with slight damage (from a 5mph fender bender), but perfect for people who dont want to worry about messing up their nice clam at the track. Also, i spoke with a body guy and he said its not that bad to fix either if necessary. i live in the carolinas area and would like to do a meet and trade if possible, can meet half way if reasonable. right now its just sitting around cause i dont track my car, so if anyone wants it, i can sell it for $500. or $450 if you want to come to my house directly.

The exhaust is from a newer model exige S so it has the 2.5" piping good for any of you newly supercharged guys. it only has 3000 miles on it and is good as new. im only asking $100 plus shipping.

Heres some pics and if you would like, i have sold lots on here before so i can give some names for feedback if requested by PM to assure a good experience. Thanks, PM if interested. I accept paypal as well.

As you can see by this picture, the damage isnt bad and only has a 4-6in. cracked piece.

This pic is a close up of the missing piece from under, so it looks bigger than it really is.
And as for the black parts, that is chipped paint, not missing part of the clam.

Here is the exhaust

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Wow - great deal for someone experienced with fiberglass repair who wants thier elise to look like an exige...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i know, im just trying to sell it quick to have a little money for other things. i have a couple of offers, but the clam is still available so let me know anyone!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would love to ship it, but ups said it has to be crated because of the size, which they estimated to be about $750 depending on location.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Like I said, SELLING IT FOR WAY UNDER WHAT IT'S WORTH. BE PATIENT!
I'M SELLING A CLAIM ALSO, THE COST FOR A NEW CLAIM IS $4,179.58 UNPAINTED!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
lol, ive tried selling it for $1000 a long time ago and couldnt sell it, now i put $500 and i have like 4 people around it like wolves lol, but it is first come first serve. right now it is still open for $500 plus pick up until i get a definite with $100 deposit, so im still hearing new offers anyone!

o, and my new clam was actually $4600 unpainted from lotus.

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
semi hijack...if anyone buys this with the intent of converting Elise into Exige...I've got a nearly new Exige S OEM hardtop for sale! You'll need one.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great, now theres most of the conversion available to someone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts