The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS AN EXIGE S STAGE II EXHAUST, BEEN USED FOR ABOUT 3000 MILES. ABOVE TIP GOT BLACK, BUT IS INEVITABLE AND NOT NOTICED BEHIND THE PANEL AND DIFFUSER. RETAIL ON IT WAS $1089.00, BUT JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER PLUS SHIPPING. PM ME. THANKS. HERES SOME PICS.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just double checked and this is by janspeed, it is etched on the bottom of the muffler, i can take a pic later if requested

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Did you switch to another muffler, reinstall the stock or ?
Did you like the exhaust note or decide it was too much?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i actually had no choice, but to take the exhaust off because i just recieved a custom PPE header and the way the stage II exhaust tip bends is behind the muffler and it conflicts with the header. i just got a larini one that fits, but honestly i like how the stage II sounds better, i had the larini on my other NA exige when i had it and i still liked the stage II sound better. there is nothing at all wrong with the exhaust and sounds great, not too loud at all, but 120% better than that quiet stock exhaust.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
i actually had no choice, but to take the exhaust off because i just recieved a custom PPE header and the way the stage II exhaust tip bends is behind the muffler and it conflicts with the header. i just got a larini one that fits, but honestly i like how the stage II sounds better, i had the larini on my other NA exige when i had it and i still liked the stage II sound better. there is nothing at all wrong with the exhaust and sounds great, not too loud at all, but 120% better than that quiet stock exhaust.

I have the PPE header/cat and Elise Janspeed exhaust and man, it is a divine sound. I'm surprised yours doesn't fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts