The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'll take a set. Anything else I need? I thought there was another part needed in additon to these.
PM me your paypal info.
Thanks
Jim

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
There's another washer type piece that goes behind it. Bman, I ordered you a set when I ordered mine(even though you said not too.lol)
Geez, it seems that all the part's I needed 2 weeks ago are showing up here now, where were you with these Dave.lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
There's another washer type piece that goes behind it. Bman, I ordered you a set when I ordered mine(even though you said not too.lol)
Geez, it seems that all the part's I needed 2 weeks ago are showing up here now, where were you with these Dave.lol
Hey Tom
Didn't know you ordered a set for me. I figured for 10 bucks shipped it was a steal. How do you put the washer in. Didn't think you could get to the back side of the cross bar.
Have you installed it yet? When I get mine if you want stop by we can use 2 heasds to takle this.:shrug:
Jim, if you want to come by too by all means, make it a soft top conversion party :popcorn::D:shrug:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Glad to party with you boys if I can figure out this washer thingy I am missing.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you put the washer in. Didn't think you could get to the back side of the cross bar.
You don't need to get to the back...PIA for sure. Just cut the holes and use hot glue on the back. That's what I and everyone else I know did and it works perfectly. Thanks again guys!

--dave

·
Registered
593 Posts
Ok i figured that you realy didnt' need the washers on the rear as the pressure of the ribs would help hold the insert in as well . the glue will keep it from falling out when no rib is inserted.
Thanks Dave.
Hoping the pieces show up tomorrow so i can tackle this on sunday.
then need to find a soft top

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Tom,Jim , I did mine today. If you want to swing by tomorrow and see, I'll be working on the car all day..I didn't glue them in yet yest so you can make a template off mine if you need.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Tom,Jim , I did mine today. If you want to swing by tomorrow and see, I'll be working on the car all day..I didn't glue them in yet yest so you can make a template off mine if you need.
Cool, did you glue them in yet. Can i still get a template?

·
Registered
110 Posts
1 of mine got knocked out and lost i only need 1 if you get the template and make them let me know ill buy 1 for the 10 dollars just need it asap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts