The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED FS: Passenger Airbag, dash and panels, etc.

I just finished disassembling my factory dash to replace the pieces with carbon fiber pieces. So, I have a bunch of parts that I am willing to sell. Not sure what these parts are worth, so please feel free to make me any offers, but please make sure to message me the offer or any questions because I will respond faster than if you just reply on this thread. Thanks.
Also, I have sold lots of parts on here before and can give selling references if need. I accept Paypal as payment. Here are some pictures and details....

$175 shipped
Factory passenger airbag, brackets, and airbag dash cover

$200 shipped
Factory top dash with no damage. The white part is just adhesive from the airbag cover. It comes with the air tunnel for the center A/C vents but not the air channel for the windshield defrost.

Make offer
Factory foot divider, some scuffs/scratches, no structural damage or dents or bends

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'm looking for the passenger side version of the panel that has the starter button in it.
Is that bad boy up for grabs?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it, but I'm unsure if it was in good condition. I will check later, but I posted pictures in this thread of parts that were in good condition only.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p.s. the "JF" logo with black background on the airbag is just a vinyl and peels off with no damage to the lotus logo

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent you a message "Apex in sno".
p.s. all other parts are still available

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Dash top

Interested in that piece!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATED what is left and put some prices to make things easier. PM me.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATED again with what is left.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: big dash sold, other pieces still available.... Taking offers.... PM me

·
Registered