The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: Radium Fuel Surge Tank Kit - brand new in box

Sold

I bought this to put in the 2-eleven. After I bought it, I was able to get an updated 2-11 oem tank from Lotus.
It is brand new in box---absolutely a gorgeous kit.
I can return to Radium but I thought I would help out a fellow Lotustalker by discounting it a bit and thereby not having Radium have to suck up a prior sold kit just because something fell in my lap.
It has:

Full Radium kit
Frame rail mount
Flexible nitrile rubber hoses
Upgraded fuel pump adapter
Radium fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 600 hp capable FST
Paid $1104.45 counting all upgrades
Have receipt and under full warranty as usual from Radium
There stuff is the most amazing products you will ever buy for your Lotus.
Just perfect and the install instructions are cake

Asking $950 shipped otherwise I will just send back.

Cheers
Jay

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sold

More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
This is a bolt in kit for the Elise?
My understanding is yes. Radium notes that the frame mount version is designed for the non-SC applications, although could be made to work by removing the charcoal canister.

Excerpt from the site:

Description of Kit Options
VEHICLE MODEL
Please select the vehicle type. We provide a fuel return adapter for the standard Elise/Exige and a larger version for the Cup cars.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My understanding is yes. Radium notes that the frame mount version is designed for the non-SC applications, although could be made to work by removing the charcoal canister.

Excerpt from the site:

Description of Kit Options
VEHICLE MODEL
Please select the vehicle type. We provide a fuel return adapter for the standard Elise/Exige and a larger version for the Cup cars.
it is either mount---you can rail mount to the three holes where the charcoal can is or could trunk mount---Radium gave me three Rivnuts to drill holes elsewhere if desired.
I love Rivnuts!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
it is either mount---you can rail mount to the three holes where the charcoal can is or could trunk mount---Radium gave me three Rivnuts to drill holes elsewhere if desired.
I love Rivnuts!!!

Nice! Did they also include the trunk mounting solution/bracket in the package or did you purchase it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't want to upgrade the original pump but figured I'd get this kit as a substitution while alleviating the fuel starve issue. Is this logic correct? If so I want it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
^ Generally speaking, yes. It will reduce the load on the main fuel pump & assist it. There is a good video explanation on Radium's page for the FST.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't want to upgrade the original pump but figured I'd get this kit as a substitution while alleviating the fuel starve issue. Is this logic correct? If so I want it.
That is why I have used in all cars I have had to date.
The only reason I decided to not use in 2-11 is that I want to keep it as OEM as possible.
You will love this set up.
And it is sold to someone that PM me within ,ins of posting last night!
Go Radium Go!
If Lotus goes under, Radium should start building cars!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts