The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the two front markers with the seals, the four fender markers (front and back) with no scratches and the three front Elise Grills all in excellent and perfect working condition and complete. Make me an offer, don't know what to charge. Please include shipping, I can ship US mail flat rate ($10, about 3 day delivery) except for the center grill which is larger than the largest flat rate box. Thanks,

-Wil

EVERYTHING SOLD!!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
UPDATE NEEDED

Sorry I haven't answered some of the PMs but I find it necessary to update the pics first. There's a problem with one of the front markers, I had my teenage son take them out and he busted the RH side clip and the son of a gun didn't think that was that important so he didn't tell me. So all this time i didn't think there is anything wrong with them. When Noize posted asking about the clips I doubled check one of the images, WTF? yeah, he's spending the summer without Play Station, I understand accidents happens but he should have told me!! :wallbang: now understand the lenses are pretty much in perfect condition and there are ways of repairing it but that's a decision you guys have to make. I will not mislead anyone on this site, I rather eat the lens...

P.S. the car is 2005

here are some close ups of some of the items, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sorry I haven't answered some of the PMs but I find it necessary to update the pics first. There's a problem with one of the front markers, I had my teenage son take them out and he busted the RH side clip and the son of a gun didn't think that was that important so he didn't tell me. So all this time i didn't think there is anything wrong with them. When Noize posted asking about the clips I doubled check one of the images, WTF? yeah, he's spending the summer without Play Station, I understand accidents happens but he should have told me!! :wallbang: now understand the lenses are pretty much in perfect condition and there are ways of repairing it but that's a decision you guys have to make. I will not mislead anyone on this site, I rather eat the lens...

P.S. the car is 2005

here are some close ups of some of the items, thanks for looking.

Ah! Why couldn't he have broken the left one? I need a good passenger one!

Ah well, was worth a shot. Thanks for doublechecking! What'd you replace them with anyhow?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I need one of those small little drivers side grills.. shoot me an email with a price at kreydich (@) gmail (dot) com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts