The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: Front black LSS wheel - $300 + shipping

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Chris Mackey 
#1 ·
I wound up getting this wheel as part of a pair, when I only needed one. Odd thing is, the pair was actually two slightly different sizes!

As you can see in the photos, the front rims are slightly different sizes. (The larger one matches my other rim, so I am keeping it.)

I think that the smaller one must be from a newer car. I think the '08s have the thinner rims. It is in perfect shape. No center cap included.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
PM'ed

#7 · (Edited)
question

Can anyone help?

Chris Mackey said:
Hi Mark,

I don't really know - I just know that the sizes changed recently, and I think all of the 08s get the smaller size. It is easily conceivable that Lotus used some of the new wheels during the last stage of building 07s, though.

The wheel is definitely different than my others. I'm going to add the question to the thread, so maybe someone else can help.

Chris
Zen Dude said:
Chris, I'm still confused about the size on that wheel. I checked Sand Museum and it says that the standard front LSS wheel size is 16x6.5". ...? Where is the 6.5" measured from? Are there any markings on my current wheels that would tell me what I have right now?

???? -
- mark

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.