The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right! A 1993 car with only 48k miles! I'm looking to sell or trade my 1993 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) VIN: JM1FD3310P0207437. I got this in trade for my Ducati 1098, which I had posted on here, and now I'm looking to get closer to a Lotus! As mentioned in the title this is a 1993 model with only 48k miles. I have yet to see a lower-mile example (apart from a few odd gems on eBay commanding insane prices). This car has had two previous owners and hasn't even been out of state!

This is the twin-turbo touring model, fully loaded. Power mirrors, windows, locks, sunroof, black leather interior, Bose audio, fog lights, etc. 5-speed of course, wouldn't have it any other way. Interior is in great shape, slight wear on the sear bolster but that's about it. The exterior looks good, a few tiny scratches and dings here and there from the past 20 years but the car is clean. No accidents or body panels removed.

Currently the car is fitted with a set of brand-new Work CR Ultimate wheels (18x8.5 +38 18x9.5 +38), RE760 tires, HKS Hi-Power exhaust and a JDM front lip. I also have a new set of H&R lowering springs, JDM rear wing and Feed-style side skirts (test-fitted in picture). I am however willing to sell the car in stock form, as I have retained all original parts.

This is with the skirts and wing test-fitted:

Stock:

As I said the car is for-sale or for-trade. I will add-on cash if the deal is right for a trade. As it sits I am asking $18,500. Willing to trade towards an Elise or Exige. N/A or turbo does not matter. PM me or call/text 425-802-4265 if interested or with any questions. Thanks

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is still for sale, would now also consider trades for a streetbike + cash or an Elise (non SC) with cash on my end.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I may be drunk on rum...or bad at reading...or both....but what price are you looking for?

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was surprised to see this back up! The car sold back in November, forgot to change the ad but I can no longer edit it now. It was an excellent touring car but I couldn't justify using it as a commuter with 11mpg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts