The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2bular exhaust. I have three exhausts right now and it's time to clean house.

I paid $450 + shipping for this from another user on here(and have yet to use it), I'd like to sell it for the same or trade it for something (NO diffuser exit exhausts).

Spotting is pretty common on used exhausts, especially on the 2bulars I've seen, but the spotting isn't too bad on mine and I will probably wet-sand and polish it.
Mine. I apologize for the crappy iphone picture.

Installed image.

Here is an image of a used exhaust (the others is a fresh install image), this should show mine is in probably better than average condition.

Regards,

Kyle

·
Registered
693 Posts
There are many versions from 2bular. Which is this?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8x24. Sorry.

Also...Note: if you have no exhaust to put on your car when trading I'd be willing to ship mine to you first if you paypal me a deposit(which I can refund once you send your exhaust to me or give me a tracking number)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think pics would help a lot.

·
He's on fire!
3,277 Posts
on the 2bular website it lists 3 8x24's - the road version, the race/road version, and a repackable version. Any idea which of those this one is?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I understand you said you would "like" to sell it for what you paid for it, but you didn't say it was firm and considering you're still bumping it to the top of the list after 3 weeks, well then i think people will assume you might be flexible so if you have a firm price, then state it. So is $450 firm or not? If you don't define what a low ball offer is then you should be so annoyed with getting one. Eliminating guess work for people often helps with closing a deal... just sayin...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I understand you said you would "like" to sell it for what you paid for it, but you didn't say it was firm and considering you're still bumping it to the top of the list after 3 weeks, well then i think people will assume you might be flexible so if you have a firm price, then state it. So is $450 firm or not? If you don't define what a low ball offer is then you should be so annoyed with getting one. Eliminating guess work for people often helps with closing a deal... just sayin...
$450 + shipping is not firm, its a starting point. In all my years on car forums I've never seen someone define a low ball, I thought it was pretty safe to assume that (56% of my asking price is a low ball - the $250 offer).

I've never needed more clarification than $450 + shipping OBO, that said that is my price. All reasonable offers considered. Additionally, I am open to trading for Lotus Elise/Exige parts: an aftermarket header, differential, custom interior pieces, spoilers, abs unit, LED tails, seats, exhausts, etc. (and I will put cash on my end if its an uneven trade)

Sorry for any confusion yall.

Regards,

Kyle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts