The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received as a Christmas gift. Brand new, still in box. For 2005-2006 Elise. Will ship. E-Mail an offer if interested.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any interest?

Still looking for a buyer.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Just a FYI for those looking- this is a good intake for anyone running or planning to run the EFI since you'll be able to tune for the increased flow... I saw about 10whp gain just by dumping the OE air box... So the intakes do work when tuned, IMO...

Good day,

Phil

·
Registered
327 Posts
What's the difference between this and the regular fujita, anything?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
It makes a wonderful sound!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Used Intake

So do you have a pic of the intake? What is the name and how long have you been using it? Can a 2007 Elise use this?
Thanks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fujita Air Intake

So do you have a pic of the intake? What is the name and how long have you been using it? Can a 2007 Elise use this?
Thanks!
Go to Fujita Competition Air Intake Systems and click the image link under Lotus part number SR-5000 for a picture.

I just called Fujita and was told the unused-still-in-the-box system I have works on Elise model years 2005 through 2007.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fujita Air Intake

Received as a Christmas gift. Brand new, still in box. For 2005-2006 Elise. Will ship. E-Mail an offer if interested.
Several of you were interested and PMed me. I did not respond as I thought the responses would show up in the thread. I've since responded to each of you. Sorry about that. Will know better in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts