The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it from Randy Chase, it looks brand new, clean and oiled ready to go don't think he used it much except maybe autocross events? Couldn't get it in my airbox so I gave up and bought a clean stock paper filter. PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok saw you can get these new for about 45 shipped, I'll do 40 shipped. This one is like new, can't even tell it's been used.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I think we determined that the 06 air box might be a little different than the 05. It fit fine in my car and we only used it for a little time.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That must be it, another 06 guy locally said he couldn't get it to work in his either but a lot of people have had luck including another local guy with an 05. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think we determined that the 06 air box might be a little different than the 05. It fit fine in my car and we only used it for a little time.
Have we determined if there is a different model# that fits in the 06?

·
Registered
440 Posts
So... would guess this doesn't fit in '08 S240?...

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, where did you see them for 45 shipped?

Also, Randy why did you use it once and get rid of it? Not meaning to hijack or go OT. Send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, where did you see them for 45 shipped?

Also, Randy why did you use it once and get rid of it? Not meaning to hijack or go OT. Send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks!
I was offered a different intake box from Lotus.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts