The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in time for the holidays! I am selling this super cool Sector 111 Gut Sport Type I Wing. It is painted in a fantastic solar yellow. The wing is in great condition and only has a couple very minor flaws. This wing originally was $1300 new, unpainted on Sector 111. The Gut Sport wing mounts onto the clam without drilling holes into the top of it. 5 bolts mount it along the inside lip of the trunk making it super easy to install, you can buy this wing, and the same day you get it you can be rolling around town with it on. The overall condition is very good, it has two tiny chips that are filled in with a paint touchup. The base end tip has a tiny hairline crack on the end. These are not very noticeable at all, and if anybody does, just tell them it was from going so damn fast! Putting this wing on will automatically make your Lotus so much faster. It'll turn from meh to SHAZAMM! :crazyeyes Plus, the ladies will like it. (Cops on the other hand, may not).

So I am selling it for only $900+shipping, which is a totally awesome price! The type I wing is no longer sold on Sector and is often a sough after, rare wing on Lotustalk, so please don't lowball me guys. Only PM me if you're interested in making your Elise totally badass, otherwise, don't bother. :coolnana:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Bump for one of my favorite spoilers. Where I want this, it is more than I can afford it. :wallbang:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll give this a bump because the Gut completes the look IMO. I just paint matched mine and Kengine's price on his is sweetness...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the bumps, I like the style too. Looks fantastic on your ride! I am willing to take OBO, just no ridiculous lowball offers please.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I've had a few people ask me how much the shipping is. Tomorrow I am going to find packaging for the wing and once I get that sorted I'll be able to better come up with a shipping estimate. Also, since Sector is currently giving a 10% discount for the wing at $1200 new, I'm willing to drop the price to $800 +shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wanted to PM you but I don't think you have enough posts. Can you PM me? If not can you give me your email?

Sorry to the OP for hi-jacking your thread.
Cool thanks! Yeah I can't PM. Email is wrentech at gmail. I'm down in Irvine, I could pick up in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts