The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elise hard top for sale. $1000, plus $200 packing and shipping. Yellow. Like new condition. There is one tiny, pin point sized nick that was present when I bought the car new. It is so small that I didn't bother with having the dealer fix it. It is too small to show up on a photograph.

This top is in essentially the same condition as when I bought the car new. All hardware and trim pieces included.

I also have I have a padded case for the top that is available. $100 shipping included if it is purchased/shipped with the top. I will sell the case separately. $150, plus shipping.

The case is the standard OE vinyl cover lined with egg crate foam covered in British Racing Green felt. It fits inside the OE cover and protects the entire painted surface and curls around the bottom edge of the piece so that when you stand the top on edge to store it, it is sitting on a pad. It took forever to make the covered pad.

If you don't have a case, you should! If you already have the OE unlined case, you really need a padded case. The unlined cover will little by little scratch the paint rather badly. Also, if the top is stored standing on an unpadded end, the risk of damage is much higher than if the end is padded.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts