The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two (brand new in box) Odyssey PC625 batteries for sale.

I bought them to replace the Braille battery sold by Sector 111. Braille Lightweight Automotive Battery for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111
The Braille battery turned out to be fine, so these two batteries are now for sale.

The link below has all the specifications of the Odyssey PC625:
Hawker Odyssey PC625 Battery

Many Elise/Exige owners have switched to the pc625 over the Braille (sold by S111) because it holds a charge longer and cranks more reliably.

$90 shipped for each
payment: money order, personal check, bank check,
-Robert
p.s. The pc625 below is held down by the stock battery bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm assuming that these fit in the bracket from S111?

If so,... I'm interested in grabbing one of them for you in a couple of days unless you're able to take a cc over the phone or something. :) If you do, just PM me your number and I'll call you to give you the number.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pc 625 does not accept the s111 battery bracket.
Search lotustalk for bracket solutions, I've seen many.

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Starting my 4rth summer with the stock battery. :(Know I'm pushing my luck. I did a search looking for the proper bracket to hold the Odyssey 635 but no luck. Am very interested in your battery if you can point me in the direction of a bracket to hold it worthy of track duty. you can email me with info if you'd like

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Sent you a PM last night about 1 of those batteries! Only problem is a new 1 is $93 on the PPS website as I found out this AM!!

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
If you need to sell 1 email me and I'll buy for $75 shipped. What is the production date?

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
I emailed you yesterday to get address for payment. Bounce me an email tonight and I'll pay u tonight!!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you need to sell 1 email me and I'll buy for $75 shipped. What is the production date?
The battery is BRAND NEW, never been opened...why would I sell it for 75 shipped. Shipping alone is atleast $15-20:shrug:

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Because I can get one 93$ shipped from ?PPS (on home computer for $93) shipped that will be new. What is you production date and I'll still consider. Been waiting for a reply for a few days. That was the primary question because if production date is 5/07 or better, I'll call it new, if older, its now an older battery even if never installed to me. Will buy it tonight if its my definition of new.

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Don't want to give you a hard time. I was merely pointing out that your price is actually above the price available from a store. I was offering to make the purchase figuring once you knew this, you'd be happier to get a decent price than no price. We can negoiate on the shipping!!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't want to give you a hard time. I was merely pointing out that your price is actually above the price available from a store. I was offering to make the purchase figuring once you knew this, you'd be happier to get a decent price than no price. We can negoiate on the shipping!!
I bought them in late February 2008.
I don't know the production date.
Do you want it or not?
-Robert

1 - 16 of 16 Posts