The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure someone here must have a vehicle with 7" round headlights that wants to put a 35 W 4300 Kelvin HID system in it. You'll get about 3 times the light than your old H4's are putting out and they will look a lot neater color too. It does have an actual high/low beam settings which is not on all the H4 set ups.Kit also includes 7" round glass projector beam headlight housings with a city light on the bottom, which you can hook up or not.

I originally got this to put on my Buell motorcycle and I was going to split the kit in half and then sell the other half to another biker. I never did it, and would need another harness to sell the other guy. I could of put it in my MG, but I sold it, and I could put it in my Anglia, but it's been sitting forever and I just need to sell it too. It is amazing the amount of cars that take a 7" round headlight with an H4 bulb. I've had a ton. From an old beetle, to a Jeep to Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, etc pickup, vintage mustang, vintage Chevy, maybe even a Europa, etc etc etc.

I've had this system a long time and with the glass projector beam headlights I have just over $400 into it. I do realize the price of HID's has probably come down since I got it, and I do want to sell it. I will take $175 shipped for everything. Everything is brand new in the boxes and never used.

If you know someone that might want it, please tell em about it.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$125 shipped for everything...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Would they require more wiring than a normal H4? These would fit my BMW

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They come with all the wiring. The have ballasts to fire the lights but they just plug in to your headlight connectors. Instructions are included.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts