The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this HKS exhaust from a guy in England, it comes with a spare tip, and was supposed to be part of the Lotus Stage 3 performance upgrade, which I don't think ever came out. I also have the HKS Intake that was part of the Stage 3 kit listed. The sound is great, much better than stock, but not as loud as the other after market exhausts out there. NO DRONING!!! This is not for supercharged cars, only N/A. Asking $450 plus $35 shipping in US. Thanks. :sad:

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Interesting looks like it has a pre-muffler or a resonator.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
it a resonator can. it is a chamber attached to the side of the muffler can. (no direct flow through the resonator)

·
Registered
557 Posts
pics of this exhaust installed?
I was looking for a picture of the completed installation.
thanks
I'm still trying to talk myself into buying this... I want it, but i want soundclips first!

...but while looking for soundclips, I found an installed picture.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have tried several exhausts, and this one is probably the quietest of all the aftermarkets exhausts out there. It does not interfere with talking while driving the car, but does make the car sound more like it looks. It is a nice mellow tone that just makes driving the car more fun. No drone. :sad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.