The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Hoosier A6 racing slicks for sale. I got these when I recently purchased some used rims and won't be using the tires.

Fronts: 205/45ZR16
Rears: 245/40ZR17

I don't know how much track time they have seen so you will need to use pictures to determine. Tires are no longer mounted on the wheels and I can take additional pictures if necessary.

I'm in Northern California and highly prefer a local sale.

Asking $300 for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hoosiers for sale

If you still have them ,I will take them but I live in Florida. You can use my UPS #. All you have to do is tape them together two by two, label and take them to a UPS store.(send COD) does that work for you?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
justinvb - I'm assuming these tires fit the LSS tires I'm selling but can't say for certain since they were taken off of my SSR wheels.

yellotus - I haven't seen much interest locally so may be willing to ship these. I'll get back to you soon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
A6's

If you still have them ,I will take them but I live in Florida. You can use my UPS #. All you have to do is tape them together two by two, label and take them to a UPS store.(send COD) does that work for you?
I still want them. Do you still have them?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Yellotus - I haven't heard back from you after sending you a PM. Please respond if you're still interested or I will move onto the next person in a few days. Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buyer didn't follow up so tires are still available. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Do you have any idea (rough estimate) of # of runs or track sessions on them? Can you get a durometer reading?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll ask the previous owner if he has an estimate of how much track time these tires have seen. Sorry, not willing to go through the effort to get a durometer reading. I am open to offers however given the limited info that I have on the tires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nobody ever followed through on these tires so they're still for sale. Feel free to make an offer if interested. Still prefer local sale but will ship to anyone that wants to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Do you have any idea (rough estimate) of # of runs or track sessions on them? Can you get a durometer reading?
I'll ask the previous owner if he has an estimate of how much track time these tires have seen. Sorry, not willing to go through the effort to get a durometer reading. I am open to offers however given the limited info that I have on the tires.
If it helps, the tires are from the late 2008. They were likely purchased in early 2009.

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
291 Posts
Are these still for sale?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I still have them but a local guy said he wants them and I'm just waiting to hear back. Will let you know if we don't complete the sale for some reason.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
paypal sent. I sent you an e-mail to sort out pick-up since i'm working in mountain view today and happen to have my suv.

erik

1 - 18 of 18 Posts