The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in these wheels? The sizes are 18x8.5 and 17x.7 I dont know the weight or offset since I have not gotten the car in from shipping yet but can provide them if someone is truly interested. I would be open to offers but considering how much iforged wheels are in the BMW crowd I'm from I would be tentatively asking $2800 obo

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
A) I think they're gorgeous. :drool:
B) I'm likely the only person with an Elige who'll admit that.

I have a feeling that isn't a "market correct" price for used tires and rims but best of luck anyway. What wheels are you planning on going with?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
A) I think they're gorgeous.

I have a feeling that isn't a "market correct" price for used tires and rims
Agreed. They are beautiful. Also, the price may or may not be a bit high but I don't think that'd be the reason why it'd be tough to sell 'em. 18/17 wheel setups aren't in high demand here in the lotus community. Most guys here are concerned about weight and whatnot.

With that being said, those wheels are incredible. I really hope someone picks them up because I'd hate to see them go to waste. I'd like to know the specs on them just out of curiosity.

Glws. Free bump for some sick wheels!

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
Very true Pooter, anyone good with photoshop? I already run a 17/18 combo, should be pretty easy but wtf do I know.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed. They are beautiful. Also, the price may or may not be a bit high but I don't think that'd be the reason why it'd be tough to sell 'em. 18/17 wheel setups aren't in high demand here in the lotus community. Most guys here are concerned about weight and whatnot.

With that being said, those wheels are incredible. I really hope someone picks them up because I'd hate to see them go to waste. I'd like to know the specs on them just out of curiosity.

Glws. Free bump for some sick wheels!
Thanks for the input guys. I know they would be an even smaller market then the already small market for elise/exige parts. Even though im sure they are light i know that most of the people on this forum are into tracking/autocrossing which these wheels are not the ideal choice for. However they are gorgeous wheels and hope that some one who may want to daily there car or if its there sunday best car would appreciate. I would be going to another 3 piece wheel in probably close to the same size but would most likely want a step lip. If anyone out there would be interested in these would be the deciding factor in me getting a different set though as i would need the funds to order different wheels.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have to say, that I LOVE both sets of wheels...and the 18/17 stagger would be a wonderful stagger for everyday driving...just hate the idea of buying tires for the 18s, but it would be cheaper than buying autocross tires for 17s. :)

But I have to keep my eyes realistic since I just had mine powdercoated bronze and need to stay away from wheel temptation. :D GORGEOUS!!!! :drool:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Im in seattle washington but shipping wouldnt be a problem
Switch, I didn't realize your were in the Seattle area...man, going to have to come over just to "cruise" around with you sometime. :)

Drop me a PM...not sure when I will get over there again (in ellensburg), but I would like to make the last Redmond exotics get together.

Bump for gorgeous wheels again!!! :drool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys decided it was time to get let this set go I have another wheel set on order right now. Let me know if $2600 SHIPPED! will work for anyone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts