The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a Driftbox GPS-based performance meter/data acquisition system for sale. If you aren't familiar with this system, full details are available here: http://vboxusa.com/performancedrift/driftbox.php The Driftbox and the Performancebox variant have been discussed a few times here on LT as well. There way even a group buy last summer.

It is in perfect condition, in the box with the original accessories. I also have a custom 9v battery power adapter that lets you use the unit outside of the car. This is handy for setting the start/finish lines while walking the course or when uploading data to your laptop.

I am going to be putting it on eBay to start tomorrow night (Sunday 3/2) at 8:00pm Central time, but I thought I'd give you guys a shot at them before the auction begins. They list for $750, but I'll sell it to anyone from here for $650 shipped.

I'm located in Racine, WI which is 20mins. North of Gurnee, and 20mins. South of downtown Milwaukee. You're welcomed to pick it in person if you'd like.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

--Josh

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should probably add that it has been activated and has the latest firmware installed as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts