The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it's finally time to part with my 2008 Aspen White Lotus Exige S240. I've owned this car since February 2014 and it's been garaged ever since. I believe I am the second owner. I only drove it to car meets and the occasional cruise down the coast. I never tracked or autocrossed it. Never abused. Car has been babied, washed and detailed regularly since I've owned it. I'm selling because I just don't drive it anymore and I could use the extra garage space for now. Not in a hurry to sell it, but I'm ready to let it go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have!

Details:
2008 Lotus Exige S240
Mileage: 32,xxx
Aspen White
Price: LOWERED TO $52,000

Modifications:
Center Vinyl Stripe in Dark Gray (Removable)
Vinyl Smoked Tail Lights (Removable)
Yellow Painted Brake Calipers
35% Window Tint on Side Windows
50% Window Tint on Windshield (Amazing Heat Reduction, and reduces night glare from oncoming cars)
Stage II Exhaust - It sounds AWESOME

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nW9hwtS

The "Bad":
Front splitter is scraped while I went down a driveway at the wrong angle. I will post a picture of this later.
Headliner is sagging - common issue with Lotus.
Starshield is yellowing a bit, common issue that happens over time
Tires should be replaced soon - they're towards the end of their lifespan
One back tail light is loose because the screw is stripped within the light. I have a brand new tail light that I'll include in the sale. As of now it's fully functional without any issues - but it's a little wobbly when you press on it.
Brake Pads squeak when they get warmed up. You can switch out the brake pads if you want something a little better for normal street driving. It didn't bother me, and the pads have plenty of wear left on them, so I left it.

Otherwise this car has been 100% PERFECT for me with ZERO issues. Not a single complaint, it drives perfectly. I've also been a long time member of the Lotus community for over a decade, been to all the local dinner meetups, know a ton of forum members, so you're not getting a car with any weird questionable stories from some unknown random person.

For all inquiries, contact: Graham_Stephan at Yahoo Dot Com

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm tempted to buy this just so that I can create a YouTube channel for my dealership and clickbait a few of your subscribers my way...Your Exige is stunning and congrats on the new Tesla!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm tempted to buy this just so that I can create a YouTube channel for my dealership and clickbait a few of your subscribers my way...Your Exige is stunning and congrats on the new Tesla!
Haha thanks so much! The Tesla is absolutely an incredible car, zero regrets - now it's tempting to get the new Roadster whenever it comes out!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A couple of questions:
Is it titled in California?
Are the stripes painted or vinyl?
Thanks
Yes! Titled in California. Registration paid until December, too.
And San is correct, stripes are vinyl and fully removable.

Graham

·
Registered
75 Posts
Detailed review video of this specific car:

incase you don't know who the seller is, oh and you can subscribe to his channel and learn a few things about investment properties. :wink2:

·
A1 Automotive & Smog
909 Posts
Wow Graham! I never knew you could talk this good! GLWS!

PS. Your videos are addictive.. I stayed up last night tried to watched them all :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Haha thanks so much! The Tesla is absolutely an incredible car, zero regrets - now it's tempting to get the new Roadster whenever it comes out!
Kinda Ironic how you are the second you tuber I have seen recently to go from a Lotus Exige to Tesla. I have never driven a Tesla, so what am I missing? It seems these would be two totally different experiences. Please don't take this as a hate message, I'm just curious. :scratchhead:

BTW beautiful S240, GLWS!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Kinda Ironic how you are the second you tuber I have seen recently to go from a Lotus Exige to Tesla. I have never driven a Tesla, so what am I missing? It seems these would be two totally different experiences. Please don't take this as a hate message, I'm just curious. :scratchhead:

BTW beautiful S240, GLWS!
Model 3 feels surprisingly small and agile on the track, and with the always available torque it is like nothing else leaving a corner. It's nuts.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hmmm, I am tempted to "trade" my Supercharged Elise for this. I wonder if this would be worth the upgrade? Just thinking out loud but if I was starting over I would go with this, looks awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts