The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
Insulated Soft top in excellent condition. No rips, tears, scuffs etc. And its still very dark black--not chalked out from sitting in the sun. Bows are perfect.
Includes a care kit--cleaner and conditioner for cleaning and keeping it perfect!
Also includes a storage bag--the top cinch on the bag isn't perfect but it works.
Asking $625 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
It will ship out anytime on or after Monday 3/24 via UPS.
I see the last one sold fast so its first person to p.m. me has dibs.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
It's MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!! :nanner: I've been looking out for this a while and always missing out!

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,603 Posts
Niral_Xige06

Hah,

I wanted to post something snarky, but hey I have a new one in my closet waiting for warm air.

It really does change some very basic experiences with the car. Enjoy man. Are you coming from Hardtop only ? That was my situation.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Thanks...I'm looking forward to it! I've never owned a convertible...so it will be a new experience for me as well.

The 06 Exige never came with a soft top, so I'm doing the conversion for which I have the hardware for. I have the RLS IC /tubes that will go on after my MP62 supercharger retrofit and from some of the threads I've seen here I don't think it should be an issue.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much shipped to 15301? Is it black? Insulated? What is the condition? Race season starts next week and I have no top. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts