The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the last of my Lotus stuff that is sitting in my garage. I am selling this as one lot, not willing to break up the items separately.

I have two brand new oil filters (90915-YZZF1), one Sector 111 accuseal exhaust clamp, a jack helper and the OEM tool used to turn the piston on the rear brake caliper (yes, I was that guy that bought one) when changing rear brake pads. I think I paid $80 for the caliper tool alone.

Selling all items for $75 shipped to the continental US. Again, selling everything as one lot as I am not interested in sending multiple shipments and incurring the associated shipping cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Second in line!
Selling the last of my Lotus stuff that is sitting in my garage. I am selling this as one lot, not willing to break up the items separately.

I have two brand new oil filters (90915-YZZF1), one Sector 111 accuseal exhaust clamp, a jack helper and the OEM tool used to turn the piston on the rear brake caliper (yes, I was that guy that bought one) when changing rear brake pads. I think I paid $80 for the caliper tool alone.

Selling all items for $75 shipped to the continental US. Again, selling everything as one lot as I am not interested in sending multiple shipments and incurring the associated shipping cost.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Is the helper the standard version or "extended" version compatible with Difflow diffusers? Third in line!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts