Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Sold. Thanks

Standard Jack Helper. New.
Special price. Only 1 piece.

$50.00 shipped USA

Paypal is [email protected]

I have 3 extended version ( for fabulous Difflow )
will work on non difflow car too

$60.00 shipped USA

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Jack Helper + Race Ramp 8" wheel cribs are the best tools I have bought for this car. Lift the back with the jack helper and stick the wheel cribs under there (they weigh almost nothing). The engine cover can be off in 5 minutes and the car is high enough to use my creeper.:up:

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Jack Helper has helped me with my Elise. No room for a drive-on lift at my place.

Jack-Helper the rear.
Get the ramps under the tires.
Jack on either side at the front jack point. The torsional rigidity and mass distribution of the Elise makes both front tires come up.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Jack Helper + Race Ramp 8" wheel cribs are the best tools I have bought for this car. Lift the back with the jack helper and stick the wheel cribs under there (they weigh almost nothing). The engine cover can be off in 5 minutes and the car is high enough to use my creeper.:up:
Wow.....with the blue/silver Harbor Freight floor jack (Aluminum Floor Jack - 1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack) and the jack helper....it can jack the car high enough to get the single piece 8" wheel cribs under the rear tires?

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Wow.....with the blue/silver Harbor Freight floor jack (Aluminum Floor Jack - 1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack) and the jack helper....it can jack the car high enough to get the single piece 8" wheel cribs under the rear tires?
Looks very similar to my floor jack. If so, yep, works great. I can post a pic this evening. Also, Philethier is right. The jack can go right under the front lift points to add jack stands up front. It's very easy and safe to get the car in the air that way.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
No, use a full-size jack with the jack helper.

Save the aluminum one for jacking the side of the car for tire changes at the autocrosses. And put a sticker on the rocker panel so you don't have to crawl on your belly like a reptile.
IMG_1065 My Lotus Elise, sans numbers by philethier, on Flickr

·
Registered
144 Posts
What is the difference between the Standard version and the Extended version for the Difflow diffuser?

Thanks
Joe

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
I actually have an AC Delco jack. It raises to just under 15" (see pic). With the jack helper and the jack at full height, there is about 1" of clearance for the 8" Race Ramp cradles. It's perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
What is the difference between the Standard version and the Extended version for the Difflow diffuser?

Thanks
Joe
Joe,

Our diffuser fins extend all the way to the undertray to channel the air sooner, so the support bar that runs from left to right on the jack helper hits our fins - so Jim Clayton added extensions to the jack helper to clear those fins, and allow full functionality. A great product and a great price.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts