The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
As seen in these previous threads below, the jack point arrows and "no step" were very popular and useful.

All made from high quality Oracal Vinyl.

I noticed the circle jack point stickers were starting to get old on my Lotus. I made 4 jack point arrows in vinyl for my car so I can easily see where to place my jack. I thought I would give back to the Lotus community and make sets for anyone who would be interested. These should last a very long time because the jack doesn't come in contact with the arrow!

(4) Vinyl jack point arrows for points A & B
$10 shipped for red / orange / black
$12 shipped for florescent yellow

A friend and fellow LT member asked me to make some "no step" decals because a lot of people would almost accidentally step on the side skirts thinking it was a step. I am pretty sure a lot of other members here have experienced the same so I am going to be offering these to the Lotus community as well.

Available in WHITE 4" or RED 5.5"
$10shipped a set (2 vinyl stickers)

Paypal me at [email protected]
Please be sure to include your LT username as well as colors. Thanks!

Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
Let me explain why this will be allowed from a non-vendor. The stickers are low-priced items, but more importantly don't compete with a vendor's product (that I'm aware of). There has been a precedent set with the radiator coolant bottle stickers where the forum members wanted the product, it didn't compete with a vendor's product and it was a very low-priced item. Group buy items must follow the same guidelines (minus the low-priced aspect).

This also isn't a forum member constantly selling products (of significant price) on this site while not paying for vendor status. If every member here bought stickers, it would probably still not net the forum member a profit after paying for vendor status. I hope this makes sense to everyone.

San

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Registered
I'll take a set of arrows in red. Tried to PM but got an error. Let me know your Paypal address.

Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
To all who have ordered thus far, THANK YOU! Your items are in the mail.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
All items have been sent out! Bump!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Throw these on your car while doing maintenance!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts