The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother passed a few years ago from a brain tumor but he was once an Elise owner, I think it was an 07. I found several parts parts he purchased but never used while cleaning out the garage. Among this is a brand new full set of brake rotors and pads. I believe the kit from KNS is what he purchased. I cannot post the link to the kit because this is my first post however if you search KNS website for "DBA T3 ClubSpec 4000 Series Slotted Brake Rotors and Hawk HPS High Performance Street Brake Pads" for the Elise, you should find it.
I would like them to go to a good home, local pickup is preferred (Frisco Texas) but I will ship UPS. The kit sells for $826. I am asking $500 (plus shipping if needed)
I dont know the ship cost but the total weight is just under 65 lbs and the shipping box is 15 inch cube.

Thank you

·
Registered
301 Posts
Would you be willing to separate just the pads? I was about to order those exact set of pads this past Friday from amazon. Would like to save a little money if possible.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Would you be willing to separate just the pads? I was about to order those exact set of pads this past Friday from amazon. Would like to save a little money if possible.
If you're willing to separate them, I'm actually interested in the rotors. I'm in Tulsa

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If both of you commit to buy then I would split the rotors and the pads. Each of you make me your offer so we can get this deal done and shipped out. Thank you both fliponthetele and dcreech0.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If both of you commit to buy then I would split the rotors and the pads. Each of you make me your offer so we can get this deal done and shipped out. Thank you both fliponthetele and dcreech0.
I PM'd you with an offer and shipping info. Not sure if you can get PMs yet since you don't have 5 posts. If not, you can either post three more times or post an alternative contact method.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts