The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Larini SE exhaust was on my car for only about 2 months. Most love the exhaust note, but it just didn't suit me. The driver side tip was off about a half an inch right out of the box new, and I had a body shop adjust it to be perfectly centered through the grills (note the weld in 2nd photo). I'm also including the Euro-style Grills. With shipping, I paid just short of $1,000 for these from Sector111, yours for ***SOLD***/free shipping in the 48. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
This Larini SE exhaust was on my car for only about 2 months. Most love the exhaust note, but it just didn't suit me. The driver side tip was off about a half an inch right out of the box new, and I had a body shop adjust it to be perfectly centered through the grills (note the weld in 2nd photo). I'm also including the Euro-style Grills. With shipping, I paid just short of $1,000 for these from Sector111, yours for $690/free shipping in the 48. PM if interested.
Did they take out a piece of the tube when they adjusted it? That side looks shorter than the other side.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
damn that's a good price~~if I didn't already have it... ;(

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'll be the back up if you can't work out a deal with Speedr117.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts