The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this on my car two months ago and have driven maybe 200 miles with it installed, but decided to go with a different one. The tips seem to point down a bit but Fred has shown me a few ways to adjust it including bending the hanger rods. Most people don't notice or care, I am just a little more obsessive with that stuff. I was going to have a muffler shop try and tweak it but decided to go a different route.

It's still on the car but can be removed and shipped quickly. Currently getting a supercharger installed.

paid $850 shipped, asking $650 shipped. Does not come with the cutout panels but I have uncut ones for an extra $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Yes, they bend down a bit, which have yet to correct on my own car. And yes, for a supercharger you're going to want a non-packed exhaust, so good choice. Too bad though, best sounding exhaust made for the Elise/Exige by a good margin.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, they bend down a bit, which have yet to correct on my own car. And yes, for a supercharger you're going to want a non-packed exhaust, so good choice. Too bad though, best sounding exhaust made for the Elise/Exige by a good margin.
While I know this type of exhaust is not optimal for superchargers I am sticking with a similar design for my next one. It really won't make a difference on a non-cooled BWR supercharger and I have no plans to track it, so not worried about melting the packing.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Have this exhaust and love it! Some nice pops and bangs on upshifts even with the cat in place :)

(edit just saw pending already)

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,003 Posts
I know the home it's going to. Can't wait to hear it!

Reactions: paulobnc
1 - 7 of 7 Posts