The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Diggin' the black vinyl. That a DIY or did you pay someone to do it? Very cool. :cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks, it's not vinyl though. It is a satin finish paint job. :)
Thx for the info. Will be finding a shop around here that can do that. Very, very nice.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
A few questions

Do you have any other pictures of the exhaust on the car? It is hard to see the tip and how it fits (too shaded) and will require mod to install.

Also, do you have a N/A or supercharged car? I thought I read this exhaust is not intended for the supercharged cars.

Lastly, can you describe the tone and sound - quite then roars with throttle or always loud? High pitched or deep and mellow? Pops and crackles or smooth and steady?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll have better pictures of it by tomorrow.

My car is supercharged it is an s240. This exhaust has 2.5 inch piping so it was designed with super charged cars in mind. I believe the exhaust you're thinking about is the Larini sport exhaust which has twin tips and was intended for an NA application. The exhaust has a deep and mellow quality to it. It gets louder and more aggressive as you progress through the rpm range but it's never obnoxious sounding.

Do you have any other pictures of the exhaust on the car? It is hard to see the tip and how it fits (too shaded) and will require mod to install.

Also, do you have a N/A or supercharged car? I thought I read this exhaust is not intended for the supercharged cars.

Lastly, can you describe the tone and sound - quite then roars with throttle or always loud? High pitched or deep and mellow? Pops and crackles or smooth and steady?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Can you just sell me the Exige instead? :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll take it, pending the pictures once it is off the car.

·
shay2nak
25,128 Posts
Roger, what size R888s are you using?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts