The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was cleaning out my garage and came across the final few items from my 06 Exige.

Divider and mp3 foam holder:
$75?

Jacking bar: I don't think I ever used it.
$50

And finally, my Breitling Blackbird. I'm going to use the money to buy a blower for my truck, so it's the polished case and comes with both the original leather strap (literally never worn except to try it on) and a spare rubber strap that's been my primary strap for daily use.

I bought the watch brand new from Provident Jewelers in South Florida in 2010 for around $6000-6500.

I'd like to get $4500 with all papers, all boxes, and both straps, shipped over night. Cash talks on this one, folks. I want it gone this week.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Did you ever end up buying another Lotus?

Btw, I called you a while ago regarding those spare Lotus parts that you had laying around. Ever get around to digging them up?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you ever end up buying another Lotus?

Btw, I called you a while ago regarding those spare Lotus parts that you had laying around. Ever get around to digging them up?
I'm trying to hold out until that burnt orange comes back on the market again, if it ever does.

I did find the parts, as a matter of fact, not even a week ago when I had a roof leak in my garage that made me Empty attic.. Shoot me an email to [email protected] com, with your address and I'll get a shipping quote. If you'll pay for shipping you can have the parts for free.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Alan,
I will take the divider and mp3 foam holder for $75 but I would like to establish the condition of the divider. Is it in new condition like the foam holder?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone makes me a reasonable offer on the watch and it's going to a new home. :)

Here are some up close pics of the divider.

·
Registered
623 Posts
It would help if you could measure the part across two clearly identifiable points, like in this image. That will help me make sure there's no scaling error.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold and payment received.

I'll copy the Divider and mail tomorrow. :)

Breitling still available. Cash talks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts