The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased new from Blackwatch Racing (https://www.blackwatchracing.com/product-p/la-evora-clubsport-400.htm). Selling because I decided to go with a custom exhaust instead.

Purchased new, this would be ~$1700 ($1650 plus ~$50 in shipping). I am selling for $1400.

This is the version specifically for Lotus Evora 400s. It is not compatible with S1 Evoras due to exhaust diameter differences)

Located in Dallas, TX. Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyer's expense if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
The weight savings looks significant. Were you running the Larini with the stock third cat in place or with a decat pipe? How would you describe the sound difference compared to the stock Lotus muffler?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was running it with the third cat in place. I'd say the sound becomes more refined, more of a Ferrari-esque "purr" vs the stock guttural/harsher tone. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumped to update that I can ship to Continental US at buyer's expense instead of just local pickup!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale bump. Exhaust system is at Sports Car World/Regogo Racing in Dallas, TX if want to see in person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts