The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

!Pending local pickup sale!

I have what I am 90% sure (someone please correct me if they believe otherwise) is a Larini Group B Assy exhaust. It was on my car when purchased and is very quiet under 5k RPMs and gets a bit louder. After further digging and discussion with my mechanic it appears to be a Larini Group B. He called it "one of the quietest supercharged exige exhausts he has heard" (with no cat on).

Regardless, whatever it is, it is clearly high quality and was a great quiet exhaust for me (or anyone with an SC exige or elise). I got a new diffuser and panel delete so I switched to a BOE ST Exhaust.

One of these sold a few days ago on the forum that was listed for $600, given that I'm not exactly positive what it is, i'd be happy to get $400 + shipping for it.

Sorry if this violates any forum rules, I've attached pictures as well in case anyone has a better idea.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
The muffler you have there is rebuildable and has a V-band fitting on the exit side. To my knowledge, the only muffler like that, is from 2Bular, and as far as I am concerned, that a good thing. :grin2:
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was a past owner that did all the expensive upgrades on this car. Yes it's a custom built repackage 2Bular muffler that is much better built then the BOE ST Exhaust (I had two BOE ST before this muffler)........ I totally LOVE all BOE product as you can tell on my past builds, but the 2Bular muffler is made better to last. To current owner you can put a different tip on it for the panel delete and still use this better muffler..... my 2 cents if it matters ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Still available? Where are you located? Do you have the connection as qz5gxt shows?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts