The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS LM Corse WIDE CF scoops for exige S2

Hey guys

I got these from LM Corse, with exchange and shipping they were about $400. I am selling them for $300 shipped in the US. I am selling my car and thought I would move these along separately. All hardware is pre bent and fashioned, and I had to source some nice powder coat stainless M5 fasteners for the fixings. To note, the mesh was cut to fit my car, and you may find it not optimal for yours. Once the doors are closed you do not see the edge. These scoops look great and really add excitement to the rear of the car.

Price reduced to $250 shipped.

*** Note, unless you have some fab skills these are exige S2 only. I think you could possibly get some elise adapters for side scoops but then you would need to extend them using the adapter bits included. ***
*** SOLD ***

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced to $275 shipped in the US. These are like new, were on the car for a few weeks tops and never exposed to sunlight for more than a few hours at a time ;)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$250 shipped. Puzzled as to why these aren't selling! They are amazing CF and look very aggressive on the car.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts