The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have brand new set of Lotus cup wheels with brand new Dunlop Direzzas-- seriously no miles except rolling in race shop

Or

Set of used Lotus cup wheels with Hoosiers R6 with 6 heat cycles.......(I have Hoosier sponsor so I am spoiled, plenty of life left)

I plan on selling one of the two sets.......depends on what people want.

You can get new wheels and tires for $2500 or used wheels and low hc Hoosiers for $2500. The choice is out there for the picking...... ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384385320.854348.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384385334.675848.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384385344.542716.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384385353.021943.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
905 Posts
How much for the New and how much for the used shipped to 35757? I'm VERY interested, mainly in the used but possibly the new depending on the $$
Edit: PM sent

·
Registered
129 Posts
Whats the diamater and width of the wheels and what size tires?

Im interested in the new set if they don't get gobbled up - shipping to 33615

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Light and definitely best looking wheels for Elise and variants. Very easy to clean.

Just put our orange ones in the truck to have new HoHo R6s put on tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The cup wheels with Dunlops

Hi,

I am interested in the new set of rims with the Dunlops.

1. Do you know how old the Dunlop tires on it happen to be? i.e. any tire date code info.?

2. Do the rims come with lug nuts?

3. May I get a shipping quote to 97219 please?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I purchased the used set from him in this deal so I don't think he's still got the new ones for sale

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thanks, Still waiting on my car repairs to be finished in Atlanta so I haven't even had a chance to put them on yet :( They look great off the car so can only imagine how they're gonna look on it. Thanks to DocJay for being awesome to do business with as well!

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
292 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts