The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black leather with white embroidered Lotus insignia, approx. 21 inches in length. These mount by sliding the upper curved edge under the inside edge of the door sill cover and the bottom of the sill pocket adheres to the chassis rail just above the carpet trim strip. See photo.

These sill pockets are in very good condition. They were mounted in my Exige for several years and were removed when I "remodeled" my car's interior.

The pocket elastic remains tight and the leather is not stretched or chaffed from being overstuffed. The double-sided tape has been removed from the back side, and you'll need new double-sided tape to reinstall the sill pockets. Some tape residue remains on the back side and a couple of markings are on the leather along the front upper edge from prior installation, but those areas will be hidden once the sill pockets are reinstalled. See photos.

Yours for $65.00 including parcel post shipping within the continental USA. Payment accepted by PayPal. Send me a PM with your PayPal address, and I'll respond with an invoice. It will be shipped within two business days following receipt of payment.

Attachments

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
just pm'd.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,056 Posts
I have been trying to buy a set to reproduce .... for about two years. They don't come up often.
I have two great upholsterers and a seamstress that work for reasonable prices. Having never held one in my hot-little-hands, I am not sure exactly what is involved, but if someone has a set they would lend or sell reasonably, I would love to do this!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have been trying to buy a set to reproduce .... for about two years. They don't come up often.
I have two great upholsterers and a seamstress that work for reasonable prices. Having never held one in my hot-little-hands, I am not sure exactly what is involved, but if someone has a set they would lend or sell reasonably, I would love to do this!
If you get a set let me know....1st customer!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Is this part of the touring package and was there a year that they were discontinued? It appears this is quite a rare piece. Does Lotus sell this part still?

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Is this part of the touring package and was there a year that they were discontinued? It appears this is quite a rare piece. Does Lotus sell this part still?
No, these were not part of the Touring package. I had a set in my Exige, handy to have.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts