The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harness race bar for Lotus Elise/Exige for sale. Was on my 2005 Lotus Elise when I tracked it. Attaches to the factory roll bar, factory location behind the seats. Should be slightly above shoulder height. Very heavy duty. Bought mine at Huntingridge Motors Lotus in Greenwich CT when it was in business a few years ago.

Was asking $99, NOW $69 plus $16 shipping in US 48 states. Best deal possible. PM me if interested.

Please see this site for a similar bar:
Race Harness Bar for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not know the maker of the bar. It does not have a makers mark on it. I bought it at the Lotus dealer and it was installed there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have received some questions so I would add to the description of the bar.

The bar is in very good condition but has some light scratches from storage, nothing major or deep. It has not been tested before (in an accident) so it is straight and true.

The bar is painted black and looks almost exactly like the one in S111, linked provided in post 1. It weights about 7 Lbs by itself so it is very substantial. The welding is very well done and smooth.

If you need pictures of the bar, just PM me with your e-mail and I will get the pictures to you shortly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts