The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, Christmas comes early, more of my super rare bits being sold off. These factory build plates were made to be installed on cars that were actually never made, and so sat at Lotus on the shelf for years. They have no part number, and have never been, nor will they ever be for sale from Lotus themselves, it was only because of my friend that works at Lotus that I was able to purchase them with the many rare Lotus parts I purchased in 2018.

You will NEVER AGAIN see these up for sale, nor will you see them for sale any other place, this is it.

Build plates are $399 EACH shipped, paid as money to friends, or add the PayPal fee.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And the best of the best, the rarest of the rare...the T125. If you don't know the history of this car look it up, it's pretty damn cool.

This one is $799 shipped, paid as money to friends or add the PayPal fee.

Attachments

·
Lotus Technician
86 Posts
Man, nice collection Andrew!!

I would kill for the T125 plaque. It would go well with my T125 book, but your price is fair, and sadly out of range for me.

Best of luck, I hope these end up in the hands of true enthusiasts to the marque!! Great pieces!!

T.J.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, nice collection Andrew!!

I would kill for the T125 plaque. It would go well with my T125 book, but your price is fair, and sadly out of range for me.

Best of luck, I hope these end up in the hands of true enthusiasts to the marque!! Great pieces!!

T.J.
Brother, for you I'll make an exception. PM sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts