The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

When I purchased my Exige recently, the seller threw in an extra set of Lotus rims. I've decided to sell them. They are in fantastic shape...I was told they were used only to drive from the dealership, and have not been used since. I looked over each one and found just a small blemish on one of the rear wheels (pictured), it does not appear to be curb rash.

Being new to the Lotus community I have no idea what the name of these rims are or how much I should expect for them. They measure 16x6.5 and 17x7.5.

There are some identifying stickers on the inside:
Front: 118HP66531BL
Rears: 118HP77538BL

Updated 8/17 - Price $1200 + shipping.

Located in Orange County, CA

Thanks!
Tyson

·
Registered
653 Posts
They go for a grand when they do come up.. I'll give u a ****!

EDIT
No price commentary in for sale threads means don't make an offer in the thread - send a PM
I'm leaving the other commentary as it is recommendations not offers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Part number for reference taken from the inside sticker:

Front: 118HP66531BL
Rears: 118HP77538BL

Thanks

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
My guts says in that condition something between $1200-1400 depending on shipping costs, etc.

$1300/shipped is probably a good start. Not looking for any, just my .02

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I have sold these wheels before. Being that they are rare and seem in near perfect condition, anything less than $1000 shouldnt be accepted. However, their sizing (and weight) sometimes make them less attractive because the Lotus Sport Suspension wheels go for around the same and are much lighter. However, if you are willing to wait for the right buyer who has their heart set on this Y-spoke design, you should.

·
Registered
94 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My guts says in that condition something between $1200-1400 depending on shipping costs, etc.

$1300/shipped is probably a good start. Not looking for any, just my .02
I have sold these wheels before. Being that they are rare and seem in near perfect condition, anything less than $1000 shouldnt be accepted. However, their sizing (and weight) sometimes make them less attractive because the Lotus Sport Suspension wheels go for around the same and are much lighter. However, if you are willing to wait for the right buyer who has their heart set on this Y-spoke design, you should.
Great, thanks for the info.

All PMs replied

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
I too have sold a couple sets of these kinds of wheels. In my experience your price point is pretty good.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I think you're at the right price point for the condition those are in. I don't need a set, but have always loved the look of that wheel. Good luck with the sale.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Those are squeaky clean and your price is on the money. Ignore the one inappropriate post. Free bump.

San

1 - 18 of 18 Posts