The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Sold) FS: Lotus Sport floor mats. Elise or Exige.

Had these in the closet for years. Paid $99 in 2008. On the car briefly as she turned full track pretty straightaway.

Aluminum carpet buttons too. Paid right at $50 for them.

2014.7.21 014cwb.jpg

2014.7.21 002cw.jpg

2014.7.21 001cw.jpg

Shows (not very well) stock plastic button and aluminum button.

2014.7.21 015cwa.jpg

Make me an offer please.Available. Offers considered.

Thank you all bidders

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,310 Posts
8th?!? Where can we get a set of these now?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I asked my local Lotus dealer if I could order a set of these and they said they weren't available, but I would go along with a group buy if we could find a source. I would bet that 100 sets could be sold easily, if not more.

·
Banned
170 Posts
You can still buy them here new! The photo is for a RHD car... When I got them, they are beautiful and for a LHD car.

Tappetini Lotus Sport -Only LHD Cars

It helps to understand a little Italiano...

But for $155...and not a whole bunch for shipping...

My guess is that an Italian company made them originally for Lotus...Lotus quit buying them, but they still sell them in Italy. Mine did not have the plastic covering under the driver's pedals as shown.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I had to pay $171.94 USD shipped to Indiana, then AutoHouse S.r.l. sent me another bill the next day via PayPal for another 48.00 euro for international shipping surcharge???

I already paid $54.62 for shipping on the original order...

I cancelled my order.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone been able to find a reliable source for these mats? I took a look at that link previously mentioned but they need a wire transfer for payment which seems a little sketchy.

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,310 Posts
Has anyone been able to find a reliable source for these mats? I took a look at that link previously mentioned but they need a wire transfer for payment which seems a little sketchy.
Just use Paypal, I ordered from them a few years ago and they were worth the hassle.... no wait, dont buy them. I am may need another pair someday.

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
You can order them from any Lotus dealer.

·
Administrator
5,728 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts