The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the Lotus Sport Recaro Seat with fixed runners, Lotus part number ALS3V6943F, removed from driver's side of a brand new 2007 Exige S Cup. Seat is like new with only minor scratches on the back from removal (not visible when installed). Lotus MSRP of $1,963.98. Offered at $1,000, plus shipping (at cost).

Put a real, comfortable race seat in your Elise or Exige. Includes slot for sub belt. PM for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
What are you putting back in?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
3rd I guess... Hopefully I get a chance to get it...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
4th! Oh I'm feeling good about this one!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hi Brian, damn, you are quick on deals!!! I am late on this one, but will definitely behind the queue if the first five do not buy.

And for no hassle, I am just 5 miles from your location!!! :D

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
sh*t! I missed this one. I love this seat!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Wow, great deal and plenty of local takers!

I just yesterday rec'd a pair of Mulsanne Cs. Too bad you can't get two of these Recaros in the car side by side. Still though, I sat in this seat in the red Elise that they have at Spring Mountain. Seems comfy and supportive, which is just what these cars need.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I will give you $1200 for it. Your price is too low, hence all of the quick full price offers. Your call - the first offer (not me), or the best offer (me).

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I will give you $1200 for it. Your price is too low, hence all of the quick full price offers. Your call - the first offer (not me), or the best offer (me).
That was nice :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD

Sold to the first response for the offering price. A deal's a deal. Thanks to everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
dang missed this!!! what a deal!
(for a minute i thought it was gonna be like ebay...)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts