The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] FS: Low profile SA2005 brand new Helmet

I bought this to use in my Exige as it gives the most possible headroom. I never tracked my Exige after I bought this so I don't need it.

As you can see it has never been used.

Size XXL

I paid $300 with shipping and I will let it go for $220 shipped in the USA.

The Force One is the top of the line when concerning cost efficiency and unmatched quality. This European styled, simple, clean look is what many of today’s racers are going for. If you need to update your style, and or, your Snell standards, the Force One has it all.The Z38 Kevlar/Fiberglass composite shell is lightweight for the short runs or daylong events. The G-Flow ventilation system allows fresh air intake and siphons heated air from the driver’s helmet for easy evacuation.
The comfortable inner liner is made from soft knit nylon that is comfortable to the skin. All full-face helmets come with a SpecFit channel designed into the liner to secure and center the users’ eyewear.
The helmet is equipped with an optically correct, quick interchange ProFit shield.
All full-face G-FORCE Racing Gear Force Series helmets come equipped with mounting points for the G-FORCE Racing Gear SRS-1 Helmet Restraint System.

Snell SA2005 Approved

Attachments

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
the g-force pro force one was the only helmet that i found that i could use with the hard top on the Elise.
i am 6' tall if thats any help in deciding on this helmet.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold to the man with a big head rotfl:shift:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts