Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-- Wheel Specs --
Front - 16x6.5 +31 13.2lbs
Rear - 17x7.5 +38 15.2lbs

-- Location --
Beaverton, OR

-- Price --
$1,150

These wheels were purchased from another forum member last year, who had taken them off his '07 Exige. I added the recessed black badges (thanks Chuforia Graffix!). Too busy to clean the wheels thoroughly, so you will see some carbon-ceramic brake dust caked on the wheel still. However, they have been used for daily driving, never for competitive purposes (I just happen to keep my high dust pads on for daily driving).

Local pickup only - just too much going on right now to find some boxes, load/unload and ship. I'll bump this thread back up if they remain unsold, once I get a chance to box, and will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
DIBS!!!

[P.M. sent]

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Local pickup only - just too much going on right now to find some boxes, load/unload and ship.
Did you catch this ? Or are you in OR ?? Didn't know if you saw it....

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
Saw it and addressed it in my p.m. ;)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
those recessed logos look pretty nice. do you know if that's done more for theft deterrent or looks? I have those logos unused, and may consider something like that...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those recessed logos look pretty nice. do you know if that's done more for theft deterrent or looks? I have those logos unused, and may consider something like that...
i switched out all my logos to black (front badge, back LOTUS and Elise lettering, steering wheel), so the wheel caps were part of the conversion :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts