The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to upgrade with a set of Cup wheels so I have a set of the standard split 7 spoke LSS wheels. They are in good condition and currently powdercoated gold. I had them done at a local shop a couple years back and they look very similar to the gold color Subaru uses on the STi.

I don't have any pictures yet but will update the thread soon (they're on the car and need to be washed). They have no curb rash but as they've been tracked fairly heavily and with the color you'd likely want to have them powdercoated. Right now I'd greatly prefer local pickup but would consider shipping them at buyers expense.

Given the use and that you'd likely want to re coat them let's say $900 firm. They have a set of R888s on them that would have say 2000 street miles left or 2-3 track days depending on how hard you drive. Again I'll add pictures soon.

No PMs please, my PM inbox gets rather full quickly so email at ross at jasbone.com

-Ross

·
Registered
618 Posts
Interested....if you decide to ship (California)...gold works well with graphite grey ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Ross,

You're from Colorado, yes? I believe I met you at HPR.

I'd be interested in your wheels if they're still available.

Pat

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in fact in Colorado, I've got the black Exige with a gold/red JPS livery on it. Remind me what you're driving, is it a black '07 or am I remembering wrong? (I meet so many and am terrible with names)

I have a sale pending to Yoram but I'd have to ship them. Let me make sure he wouldn't kill me if I let you have them. Apologies @indifferent, I heard from Yoram near instantly, if both these fall through I'll let you know.

-Ross

(rallylotus - let's take this to email - ross @JASbone .com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts